February 22, 2007

We will miss you...

Our wonderful Grandma B. passed away on February 12th. There were two services held, one in Owosso and one in Muncie, IN. While we were in Indiana we got to see lots of family, some that we havn't seen in years. Byron's cousin Kristina and her family stayed at the same hotel as we did so we got to spend some time with them. We had a great time sharing stories and catching up. The guys entertained us with there cell phone ringers, Maurie's ringtones were the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to cool, love you both

mom

Anonymous said...

Greetings from sunny (but chilly) Chicago!!

You all look terrific! I was sorry to hear about Gramma B too. She was such a sweet sweet lady. I will also miss her. I remember her well and always will.

Love this Blog idea....you Shattuck's...no moss growin' under your feet!! :-)

Hope all is well in cozy Owosso. Some days I read the Argus-Press on line to keep up with things. Read about closing off Ada St from King to Jennett. We sold mom's house JUST IN TIME!

Miss Ya's and Love you even more.
julie :-)

Anonymous said...

Great job! I like this idea.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey there, it's Kristina. How cute that you set up a blog site. I share one with my daughter at a yahoo360 site. I hardly ever have time to get on to blog, but I guess it's fun to know people can read your thoughts now and again. It's even better to see pic's, ( not that I haven't seen these pic's before-ha). Well, hope to see more from you guys now and again. Have fun.