March 23, 2007

Off to Illinois




I had some vacation time to use up so I thought it would be fun to go down to Illinois to see my family! Grandma Chrest, Mike and Thor joined me on the trip. We had a lot of fun while we were there. I got to see Brittany's new car, it's an '85 Lincoln Town Car, what a beast! Sara and Brittany both work at Sonic so they got me hooked on Watermelon Sprites! Haley just keeps growing every time I see her, she's going to be taller than me soon! Sara and I decided to get a 1000 piece puzzle, after we started putting it together, everyone came out and helped. Who knew putting a puzzle together could be so much fun! Thor had fun too, he played with Maggie my mom's dog (she's a 2 yr old chocolate lab). I can't wait to go down there again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to take the time for the trip and that you had such fun. Family memories are always the best. Everyone looks like they are enjoying the puzzle

Pam